How To Post Copies Of These Articles For Free On Your Website:
A goal of The Llewellyn Journal is to allow as many people as possible to read our articles. Supporting the community of people who are interested in our subject matter is important to us.
So instead of saying, "you may not copy anything from this website," we do just the opposite. We encourage webmasters to include one or more articles from The Llewellyn Journal on their sites according to the rules below. Please note that there is NO CHARGE for this, but you may post only according to the following rules:
- Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. retains the copyright to all articles published in The Llewellyn Journal. Allowing you to post articles from The Llewellyn Journal to your website does not, in any way, entitle you or anyone else to claim the copyright.
- If you wish to post an article from The Llewellyn Journal on your website (and follow all of the conditions listed here), we grant you nonexclusive permission to do so.
- You must include the title of the article and name of the author, as given in The Llewellyn Journal, as well as a live link to the complete article on The Llewellyn Journal website.
- When you post the article you must include the following:
COPYRIGHT (year the article was written) Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. All rights reserved.
- A Llewellyn Journal article may not be posted on your website if you require people to pay fees to access your entire website or the articles.
- This granting of permission to post articles from The Llewellyn Journal on your website does not give you permission to publish or sell these articles in any form, print or electronic, known or unknown, without written permission from The Llewellyn Journal.
- The article must be complete and not edited by you. Nor may additional comments not in the original be inserted within the body of the original article.